Saturday, August 9, 2008

Welcome to our new Web site

Since you're reading this, you've no doubt noticed we've launched a brand spankin' new Web site.

It's called the same thing, www.News-Herald.com, but it's world's ahead of where we were only Wednesday. I hope you'll stroll around the site, which has more local news, photos and video than we previously offered.

We're still learning how to use it ourselves, so bear with us if we misdirect some stories or forget to include something you normally find here.

But let us know what you think — we want it to help you learn more about your area and the people who make it move.

Now that I've said all that, I'm gonna take this thing for a spin myself!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

don't like the new web site.

sookie49 said...

The new site is different but I think people will like it in the long run. However, I have noticed one irritating problem. When I read an article the text shifts up and down every few seconds. I think this is associated with the changing pictures that accompany the article. I usually give up trying to read the article. Hopefully this is something you can correct soon.